When it comes to women’s health issues, the subjects and volume of information provided by the Internet can seem overwhelming. From women’s reproductive health to womens health and fitness magazines, the Internet is a wealth of knowledge. To help today’s women navigate the subject of women’s health online, InfoFAQ has found answers to some of the toughest questions. From health issues during and after pregnancy to the latest trends in nutrition and exercising, below are some important frequently asked questions to help you find the best information about women’s health online.
Frequently Asked Questions About Women's Health Products
The Internet is devoted to anything from magazines on fitness to information about expectant mother's health during and after giving birth. The Internet is a wealth of knowledge that hospitals, therapists, and nutritionist's publish every day concerns, and suggestions on many subjects for women's health.
Q) What do Migraines have to do with Menstruation?
A) A lot, actually. Women suffer from mood swings, back aches, fatigue, and bloating before their monthly cycle. One thing people didn't know is that women suffer three times more from Migraines that men. They are plagued with them more around their period. Here are some suggestions on how to prevent Migraines. Get a good night's sleep, eat a better diet, avoid eating sweets, aged cheeses, soy sauce, and processed meats, avoid stress, and exercise regularly.
A good site for natural women's products is emerita.com
In the United States approximately 1.8 million women have been assaulted by their partner in the past 12 months. Anyone can be a victim of Domestic Violence. Recognizing the characteristics of an abuser and having a safety plan can save your life.
Q) What are the stages of abuse?
A) Over a period of time domestic violence usually occurs, and gets worse. There is a three-stage cycle it usually follows.
* Stage 1: Tension builds, the abuser may begin to criticize and threaten.
* Stage 2: Abuser becomes physically violent, and emotionally abusive.
* Stage 3: The abuser will apologize and promise to change, this individual at the time will even seem very remorseful and loving. This will give the victim hope that a metamorphosis will occur and they will stop being abusive. The abuser does this to gain control, and keep the victim there. The violence will begin again, and the only way it will stop is if the abuser seeks counseling, or the victim leaves.
Q) What are the characteristics of an abuser?
A) Abuser's can come from any walk of life, and economical background. They tend to have some of these things in common.
* Being possessive, or jealous of any other relationships their partner has.
* Wanting to control their partner from leaving.
* Blaming others for their problems.
* Having explosive mood changes. Going from a harsh, abusive person to a loving, and caring person.
The last thing that is important is getting out if you are in an abusive relationship. If you have children - for them seeing the abuse, or even being a part of it, be it a beating, emotional, or sexual abuse it is important for all your well being to leave. Children in this type of environment will grow up scared, having low self-esteem, and emotional difficulties. For example: withdrawal, self-blame, and develop self destructive behaviors.
Go to your doctor and tell, or call a Domestic Violence Hotline. Get a restraining order. Make sure that all credit cards, and bank accounts are transferred to your name making an escape easier. By doing this then the abuser cannot freeze any accounts. Also, it is important to have papers in order and in a safe place so that you can get them when it is time to leave, such as birth certificates and social security information. Plan for a safe place to go such as a friends, relatives, or a shelter.
NutriSystem - Healthy diet system for 30 years. NutriSystem weight loss programs are based on a nutritionally balanced meal plan with nearly 120 delicious foods all rich in carbs, yet still low in fat.
- One of the largest weight management systems in the world. Jenny Craig offers a customized weight loss diet plan based on a healthy relationship with food, an active lifestyle and a balanced approach to living.
Reviewed Healthy Diet Sites on the Internet
HealthRecipes.com - Health Recipes, Nutrition and Weight Loss Guides, free cook books, detox articles, cancer help, healthy cooking recipes, negative calorie foods and more.
Health Spa Resort - A world class facility and medical clinic offering science-based lifestyle rejuvenation from physicians, licensed dieticians, exercise physiologists, fitness trainers, stress management experts and therapists.
- Be sure to visit the Marketing-to-Mom's Conference Oct 23rd and 24th, 2007. Conference Chairman is Maureen Bergmueller, Marketing Director Disney Family
- Camarillo Senior Care - Assisted living residential homes in Camarillo, CA. Does mom require help with some activities of daily living?
Cleaning Tips - "Always ask about referrals and if they have a list of
what they do to prepare your carpets for cleaning, and what type of system
do they use..." QA with Sunset Carpet Cleaning
Compensation Info "The huge benefit of the Internet is time and
expense savings. The only other way to get all of this information other
than the Internet is at your local law library." FAQ with
The InfoFAQ editorial staff are qualified professionals who are experienced at researching the Internet for relevant information about merchants, their products, their services, and their industries. The staff is trained to be objective, concise, and informative, helping consumers understand the importance of merchant compliance, consumer safety, privacy, security, fraud protection, and truthful information when shopping on the Internet.