Main Products and Services: - Adult Comprehensive Eye Examination, Pediatric/Infant Eye Examination, Medical Evaluations and Treatments, Contact Lens Fitting and Evaluation, Glaucoma and Cataract Testing, Laser Vision Correction Co-Management
Company Description: Dr. Summy To, Optometry is centered on providing the highest quality vision care. It means taking those few extra minutes with each patient to be sure they understand their unique vision needs and answer any questions they may have or come up with. - Dr. Summy To
Office Description: The good people who run Eagle Eye share my philosophy that quality care means taking extra time with each patient. They have a great selection of affordable eyewear and an on-site lab for repairs and most spectacle fabrication. It’s a no-pressure atmosphere and a friendly environment. - Dr. Summy To
History:Dr. Summy To, Optometry has been in business since August of 2006, taking over an established service-only optometry business in the same location. Dr. To herself has
practiced optometry for over ten years, graduating from the University of California at Berkeley School of Optometry in 1997.
Quote from the Founder: "I have been in practice for over ten years and have built relationships with my clients based on thorough examinations, staying up to date on innovation and spending time and energy to give personalized care. I value my clients and make sure they know it." - Dr. Summy To
Main Areas Serviced: Portland, Oregon
Most Popular Products: Comprehensive Eye Care and Prescription Eyewear
• I didn’t feel like I was being herded like I do at the major chains. Dr. To took extra time
with me during the exam and then helped me find the perfect pair of glasses. - P Grandjean
• After a recent move to Portland, I needed to find an eye doctor in my neighborhood that was compatible with my insurance plan. Good thing I found Eagle Eye Optical and Dr. To!
Everyone in the office is so helpful and accommodating, and Dr. To is an absolute pleasure
to visit. She listened to every question I asked and had excellent advice, especially on how to treat my eyes better when working all day at a computer. All the eyewear is affordable and there is a good selection for all styles. Overall, Dr. To is great and so is Eagle Eye Optical - highly recommended!
• Think of the best business you've ever patronized, then imagine getting your ocular checkup there. Dr. To is great. She did several tests on my eyes which I'd never gotten before, even though I've probably had twenty checkups in my lifetime. She also gave concrete advice on what I can do to improve my vision based on what she physically saw going on in my eye muscles. She also puts her customers at ease; I felt like I was home. This place is the epitome of SE goodness. To top it off, her lens technician is great, too! Wonderful service, a sweet selection of eyewear, more than reasonable prices... a good old fashioned business with all the necessary modernities. Completely lacking in Portland snarkiness. Highly recommended.
• I have typically relied upon the big chain optical stores for eye exams. Recently I had an
emergency and needed to see someone quickly. I did an internet search and found Dr. To's
website. My co-workers thought I was crazy to pick a doctor based on a website. They were probably right, but I am so glad that my search lead me to Dr. To. She is simply amazing. She was able to see me the same day and although she was busy, she took the time to provide a thorough exam. It was not the typical "get in and get out" exam I have received elsewhere. She was kind, concerned, and caring. Most of all, I really liked the fact that I was able to support a local business that also gives back to local non-profit
organizations. I really cannot say enough good things about Dr. To or my experience at her
practice. I highly recommend Dr. To.
• She was great: knowledgeable, informative, comfortable atmosphere, funny, and non-elitist! She answered all of my questions thoroughly and provided insight on products that I wish I had known about years before today. Finish off the visit with a more than reasonable fee and a repeat customer was born. Highly recommended, of course.
Awards and Recognition
Verified Memberships & Affiliations
Professional Memberships and Affiliations for Dr. Summy To
If you challenge any representation
or credential shown here
please state the reason for your challenge and we will investigate
. . . Merchant Exception Form
What is the definition of an
"An expert is someone widely recognized as a reliable source of
knowledge, technique, or skill whose judgment is accorded authority
and status by the public or their peers." -Webster'sIf you would like to add your
expertise in this field and be added to our program please fill out
our online verification form.
If you have any comments regarding this expert please email your
comments to email@example.com
The business and its owner and all
information below has been reviewed and verified by our InfoFAQ
staff. All information is supplied by the business owner and then
cross referenced and checked by InfoFAQ. Questions and Answer
Interviews were performed by staff at InfoFAQ.
Cleaning Tips - "Always ask about referrals and if they have a list of
what they do to prepare your carpets for cleaning, and what type of system
do they use..." QA with Sunset Carpet Cleaning
Compensation Info "The huge benefit of the Internet is time and
expense savings. The only other way to get all of this information other
than the Internet is at your local law library." FAQ with
The InfoFAQ editorial staff are qualified professionals who are experienced at researching the Internet for relevant information about merchants, their products, their services, and their industries. The staff is trained to be objective, concise, and informative, helping consumers understand the importance of merchant compliance, consumer safety, privacy, security, fraud protection, and truthful information when shopping on the Internet.