WorkCompCentral Company Profile
Company Name: WorkCompCentral, Inc.
In Business Since: 1999
Business Owner: David J. DePaolo
Years in Profession: 22 Years
Business Address: 1320 Flynn Rd., #403 Camarillo, CA 93012
Business Phone: (805) 484-0333
Toll Free Phone: (866) 975-2667
Fax: (805) 484-9322
Completed FAQ Shopping Interview: 7/12/2006
Website: WorkCompCentral Website
Other Websites: WorkCompJobs, WorkCompForums, WorkCompAds, WorkCompSchool
Company Information: WorkCompCentral Information
Customer Service: WorkCompCentral Customer Service Profile
InfoFAQ Exclusive Interview: "News and Information for the Workers' Compensation Industry"
Search Consulting: RussellCraft
Payment Methods: VISA, MASTERCARD, AMEX, DISCOVER
Most Popular Products: California Workers' Compensation Resource Guide, AMA Guides Impairment Calculator, California Flowchart 2007 Edition Poster, California Workers' Compensation Claims and Benefits, California Workers' Comp.
Most Popular Services: Workers' Compensation News, Workers' Compensation Information, Workers' Compensation Jobs, Workers' Compensation Forums, Workers' Compensation Ads
Merchant Category: Workers' Compensation Information and News
Company Description: WorkCompCentral is a news and information service for the workers compensation industry. We write and publish the news everyday so that it is custom sourced through a team of journalist. We post legal sources for the industry such as statutes, regulations, and case law. With a suite of calculators we can help people in the industry determine values used in workers compensation practice. We have a school for continuing education.. - David DePaolo, WorkCompCentral
WorkCompCentral Quote from the Owner: "Anybody that has anything to do with workers' compensation comes to us to get the information."
Publications or Articles Mentioned in:
- The Journal of the International Association of Industrial Accidents Boards and Commissions
- CWCE magazine
- The Claims Examiner Magazine
- Council on Education for Management
- Texas Insurance Council
- Los Angeles Times
- Dow Jones News Service
- Fox News
- Employers Fraud Task Force
- Fortune Magazine
- California Association of Rehabilitation and Reemployment Professionals
Awards and Recognition
Licenses, Credentials & Degrees:
- Became a member of the California State Bar in 1984
- Practiced workers' compensation law in California with Miller & Folse
- Practiced workers' compensation law in CA with Adelson Testan Brundo & Popalardo
- Practiced workers' compensation law in CA as a sole practitioner.
- J.D. from Pepperdine University School of Law (1984).
- Masters in Business Administration from California Lutheran University (1997)
- Bachelor of Arts, English, from San Diego State University (1981)
Verified Memberships & Affiliations
Professional Memberships and Affiliations for SOEX
- InfoFAQ Expert Merchant
- Starfield Technologies Security
- Los Angeles Bar Association
- Ventura County Bar Association
- Conejo Valley Bar Association
- Ventura Chamber of Commerce
- Conejo Valley Chamber of Commerce
- Oxnard Chamber of Commerce
- Port Hueneme Chamber of Commerce
- Boys and Girls Club of Port Hueneme (Held Director and Executive offices)
- National Off-Road Bicycle Association (Norba)
- Hueneme Surf Sailors Association
- Ventura County Board of Supervisors
If you challenge any representation
or credential shown here
please state the reason for your challenge and we will investigate . . .
Merchant Exception Form
What is the definition of an expert?
"An expert is someone widely recognized as a reliable source of knowledge, technique, or skill whose judgment is accorded authority and status by the public or their peers." -Webster'sIf you would like to add your expertise in this field and be added to our program please fill out our online verification form.
If you have any comments regarding this expert please email your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org The business and its owner and all information below has been reviewed and verified by our InfoFAQ staff. All information is supplied by the business owner and then cross referenced and checked by InfoFAQ. Questions and Answer Interviews were performed by staff at InfoFAQ.
Visit our Credit Card Fraud section for useful information.