"Event rental equipment can include silverware and china, linens and napkins, lighting and staging products, as well as security and privacy rental equipment." - Peter Corvallis Productions
Event Rentals Q&A
1. What are event rentals?Event rentals are products used to enhance the appearance and ambiance of private parties and professional events. These items are usually rented and not purchased, as they are only needed for the duration of one particular occasion.
2. What types of events may require event rental equipment?Some of the most common events that would benefit from event rentals include wedding ceremonies and receptions, political conventions, executive tradeshows, and milestone birthday celebrations such as bar and bat mitzvahs, as well as audio visual support for fundraisers and auctions.
3. Do event rentals include items other than furniture?
Yes. Event rental equipment can include silverware and china, linens and napkins, lighting and staging products, as well as security and privacy rental equipment.
4. What are some examples of security and privacy rental equipment?
Security and privacy rental equipment includes cyclone fences, rails, and lattices, some of which are available with privacy screens.
5. What are some popular types of effects rentals?
Special effects rental equipment that enhances the atmosphere of an event includes foggers, misters, bubble machines, mirror balls, and confetti canons.
6. What are the general pricing plans of event rentals?
Event equipment is usually rented on a daily rate, with a specified expected date of return for all rented products.
7. What is event coordination?
Event coordination involves taking an idea for an event and bringing it to life through design and production.
8. Does event coordination include the initial ideas for the look of an event?
Yes. Event coordination can include the initial brainstorming of ideas for special events, though some event holders approach coordinators with specific ideas that they want to use as a basis for the planning and design stages of event production.
9 What is event design?
Event design involves creating the presentation and exhibition of events, based on layouts, floor plans, and even color coordination and themes.
10. Are there any companies that offer event rentals, event coordination, and event design?
Yes. Located in Portland, Oregon, Peter Corvallis Productions conveniently provides clients with event coordination services and event design assistance. Peter Corvallis Productions also features the largest inventory of event rentals in the Northwestern region of the United States, offering everything clients need for hosting the perfect event, from furniture to picket fences.
Answers by Peter Corvallis Productions
Event Rental Company
© 2011 InfoFAQ - If you intend to copy from this FAQ you must provide a link back to InfoFAQ.
Visit our Credit Card Fraud section for useful information.