Questions and Answers

with Business Owners and Companies

Question: Do Canadian Drivers Need To Pay The 2290 Tax?

Answer: Thanks to NAFTA, Canadian drivers can come into the United States and operate the same way they would in Canada but they still have to pay the 2290 road tax should a US Customs officer ask for it.

Answered by:

Categories:  Tax Specialist  Transportation    Trucking  

View All Questions