Questions and Answers

with Business Owners and Companies

Question: What Are The Necessary Certifications Civil Engineers Must Have Prior To Being Hired At Haaland Group?

Answer: The most important license for a civil engineering consultant to passes is a current Registered Civil Engineer (RCE) license. Secondly, the consultant's proactive should include a Licensed Land Surveyor (LS or RLS). Both of these licenses should be for the state in which services are being performed. In addition to a professional license valid in the state in which you are practicing, engineers offering storm water services (SWPPPs) and storm water monitoring services must now be licensed Qualified SWPPP Developers (QSDs) and Qualified SWPPP Practitioners (QSPs). Civil engineers frequently confer with licensed specialist engineering geologists, structural engineers, and others in order to provide comprehensive project services.

Answered by: Haaland Group

Categories:  Civil Engineering  Architecture  Real Estate Development  Home Building  

View All Questions

 The Haaland Group