Questions and Answers

with Business Owners and Companies

Question: What Credentials Can Be Received Through The WorkCompCentral Education Program?

Answer: Claim adjusters need an accreditation and they need to be re-accredited every two years. Attorneys need MCLE which stands for Mandatory Continuing Legal Education. We offer legal specialization in some of our courses for doctors to also get MCLE. We have QME test prep for doctors that would like to become certified QMEs. So we help all professionals in the industry achieve their needed education.

Answered by: WorkCompCentral

Categories:  Workers Compensation  Education  Professional Training    

View All Questions

 Work Comp Central - Workers' Compensation