Questions and Answers

with Business Owners and Companies

Question: Why Are Mycotoxins Dangerous?

Answer: Mycotoxins are toxic molds. A small number of molds produce toxins called mycotoxins. When people are exposed to high levels of mold mycotoxins, they may suffer toxic effects, including fatigue, nausea, headaches, and irritation to the lungs and eyes.

Answered by: Endurance BioBarrier

Categories:  Mold  Health Hazards  Air Quality    

View All Questions

 Endurance BioBarrier InfoFAQ Review